29 Jan reading response
Choose the readings from any day we have already covered in class. After reading them carefully, compose an essay of 500-1000 words in response to the “Overarching Question at the bottom of the list of discussion questions posted for that day. (All questions for a given set of readings are posted as “HIST 1500 Discussion Questions” together with the readings to which they relate.)
– Your essay should have an introduction, body paragraphs, and a conclusion.
– It should address all of the discussion questions for that day.
– It should tie together its various pieces with an overarching argument and that argument should be clearly stated at the start of the paper.
– The paper should engage with all the readings for the day you have chosen.
-Please type in 12-point font and double space your document
– You should cite your sources using Chicago-style footnotes. (Instructions will be provided in class on this topic.)
When you are finished, submit your response to Canvas as a .docx, .rft, or .pdf file.