29 Jan Questions
Chapter 10: Policy, Politics, Legislation, and Community Health Nursing
1. How does the structure of government affects the policy development process?
2. Describe the legislative, judicial, and administrative (executive) processes involved in establishing federal, state, or local health policy.
3. How does the power of nursing influence and change health policy?
4. What are the current health policy issues?
5. What are the social and political processes and how does it influence health policy development?
6. What are the nurses role in political activities?
7. What are nursings involvement in private health policy?
Chapter 11: The Health Care System
1. What is the organization of the public health care subsystem at the federal, state, and local levels?
2. Compare and contrast the scopes of the private health care subsystem and the public health care subsystem.
3. What are the roles of the members of the interprofessional health care team?
4. What is the relationship of critical health care issues to the health care organization and health care providers?
5. What are the future concerns for the health care delivery system?