29 Jan Listen a 1-hours recording to write about the takeaway
1.) What event/activity did you attend/participate in and why did you choose it? What made you interested?
2.) What was the event about? (1-2 paragraph summary of main topics presented.)
3.) Provide three takeaways you learned from the event and why you believe they are applicable to entrepreneurship / innovation?
- Your name and the name of the event (No grade if missing.)
- 400-600 word count. (20%)
- Event description and why you were interested. (10%)
- Summary of topics presented. (20%)
- Clarity in writing.
- Details indicating attendance.
- Takeaways (50%)
- Did you list at least three lessons / takeaways you learned from attending?
- Did you describe each takeaway and how you think it is more broadly applicable to E&I?
- Did you show reflection in your interpretation? Did you show that you are thinking for yourself or are you just regurgitating what the speaker said was important?