30 Jan Grief Movie
Watch a movie that highlights a character who is dying or has died.
(1) who is in experiencing grief or bereavement (there may be more than one, but highlight the primary one)
(2) what are the traditions, attitudes, beliefs, and understandings about the loss expressed in the film
(3) describe the course of the grief
(4) the impact the grief or bereavement had on the individual/group/family
(5) identify potential resources needed
(6) discuss the persons attempt at coping with the grief or bereavement (whether effective or not)
(7) identify potential issues that the grieving person might need to address in counseling, or with other professionals and why. Some latitude will be given for interpretation, as this is just a hypothetical situation and an opinion of how you might proceed as a professional.