31 Jan Digital Foreinsics Week 3 Discussion: Collecting, Seizing, And Protecting Evidence
(1) For the general preparation, we need to know physical analysis and logical analysis. Describe each analysis definition and processing steps
(2) Working with forensics, you need to be familiar with a variety of storage formats. Discuss various storage formats and explores issues with storage formats.
Grading Rubric for Discussion Forum 2
- Providing a comprehensive discussion of the topic: 25 percent
- Justifying ideas and responses by using appropriate examples and references from texts, Web sites, other references, or personal experience and cited the sources in the correct: 25 percent
- Commented on at least two of your classmates’ postings in a meaningful way (at least 100 words): 25 percent
- Filling the number of required at least 200 words or more for the discussion: 25 percent
You should be actively engaging with weekly discussions by providing peer-to-peer feedback. You need to make at least two comments on the responses posted by your classmates. You should be writing your response/feedback/comments/question at least two students in your class. This is to see your performance in online discussion.