29 Jan Business Plan
reviewing the strategic plan or SWOT analysis for an Optometric practice, select a business function or department within the selected health care organization to develop a business plan. The goal of the business plan is to help the organization implement the organizational mission and vision through setting a specific, measurable goal. Alignment between the organizational strategic plan and a business plan is key to successful implementation. The purpose of any department is to achieve the organizational mission and carry out various strategic initiatives that meet the mission and vision. In other words, the business plan intends to make the organization better in the specific direction the company wants to move in
Address the following items:
1. Brief description of the project (must have instructor approval).
2. History or rationale (including industry trend data as appropriate).
3. Market analysis (including competition).
4. Goals and outcomes (relationship to strategic focus).
5. Structure (including alliances, contractual relationships, etc.).
6. Financial data overview: Include a summary of what financial data you examined or would examine. For each financial statement, describe the specific factors that informed you (net revenue, profit loss, balance sheet major).
7. Personnel/Staffing (including provider relationships as appropriate).
8. Implementation schedule: Develop an implementation schedule that identifies the resources and competences in your department and describe how they are matched to the strategic initiative. Identify how your action plan aligns to the organizations strategic initiatives.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide
Attached in uploads is the SWOT analysis