30 Jan Any topic (writer’s choice)
Your Assignment 4 relates to chapters 7 (Unemployment and Inflation), and 11 (Fiscal Policy) respectively. You will be answerring questions related to Unemployment, the impacts of Inflation and Fiscal Policy.
Your assignment is worth 5 pts, and each of the questions must have at least a half of page of writing (150 words)
A reference page with at least two references from the FNU Library (LIRN / Library and Information Resources Network) specifically Pro-Quest, and textbook are required, you must also reference your in-text.
In addition your answers must prescribe to APA format.. You must submit a cover page, each question in a page by itself, and your references page must be also in a page by itself. And, please do not forget to reference your in-text. Lastly your assignment must be submitted via “Safeassign” in order to obtain your max points your work must be original in at least 70%.
Your assignment grade will be based on the following “Rubrics”
– APA Formatting 20% (running head, page numbering, font style & size, double spacing , margins 1″, paragraphs indents, proper and complete referencing for your references sources, references page hanging indents, in-text referencing)
– References Sources 20% (textbook, two other references from the FNU Library not the Internet)
– Originality Report 20% (70% or higher, titles and references do not count against your work)
– Content Relevancy 20% (100% relevant content to the subject matter)
– Content Volume 20% (it must be at least 150 words of writing per question)
Answer the following questions:
– Does the overall unemployment rate offer and accurate picture of the impact of unemployment on each U.S. population group?
– If actual inflation exceeds anticipated inflation, who will lose purchasing power and who will gain?
– What did classical economists assume about the flexibility of prices, wages, and interest rates? What disagreements did Keynes have with classical economists?
– What effect did the financial crisis of 2008 have on the federal budget deficit?